Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I am not stupid.

I know you better than you think.

So I will agree that I may have let my hunches run away with me before, but more often than not I am RIGHT about my 'feelings'. Whether it be clairvoyance or not, it's generally right. Anyone who knows me knows that. So when certain behaviours repeat themselves...don't expect me to draw any different conclusion. Especially since I was the one who caused those same behaviours a couple months ago.

I have become accustomed to a certain routine, and for some reason over the past week or so, things have become realigned in a completely different direction. Maybe this decision to take a chill pill wasn't the best one...I don't know. The point is, I'm worried about what's happening. I got absolutely NO sleep last night, and that has never happened to me before...even under the worst circumstances.

I need some reassurance. And I'm too worried it's true to ask about it. It had better not be, or you can all start calling me Lorena.

3 comments:

Felisha B. said...

Gross reference, Heidi. For John's sake, I hope it isn't true, either.

dregus said...

i confuce...

HS said...

yea, that's a story you haven't heard yet.