Tuesday, April 25, 2006

tired as fcuk.

Nothing like coming home to a room flooded with toilet water. Yes, my idiot suitemate didn't know how to prevent water from overflowing from a toilet bowl. You turn the water guage off, that's it...yes..clockwise. My God. Now my room is dank and musty with the remnants of whatever it is she had for lunch. Yum. Then she has the AUDACITY to keep the air dryer plugged into the BATHROOM outlet (so no one can use the bathroom) and drying her room. She then proceeds to give it to me at 12am, saying, it's kind of late...but i'm sure it's not that noisy. WTF? Like I give a shit whether I keep you awake, when the floor of my room is covered in your waste? Did you not just finish dry out your own room? Why can't I dry mine?

I've been cleaning and washing for four hours now, and I'm still not done. I'm obsessive-compulsive about being around ickyness. And I have two finals tomorrow. Yay for me.

I swear to you, tomorrow's Hilltop Headline is going to read "Residents of Suite 103E VIOLENTLY MURDERED by enraged suitemate. Don't say I didn't tell you.

2 comments:

aka_lol said...

I checked the headlines this morning and was disappointed not read what you predicted. Instead the headlines simply read "Fcuk, the roommate form hell"

The article went on to say two roommates, one from hell and the other originally from Trinidad, managed to survive an overflow toilet. Fellow occupants of the building praised hs, not only for her restraint in dealing with the cause of the incident but her blog :)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh... i feel ur pain... but u did it as to make the pain funni.. some funni pain there :|